Here's the truth about preservatives.
A lot of what you've read on the internet is false.
A lot of bloggers and websites simply copy and paste information without understanding the chemistry behind it.
When it comes to ingredients and chemicals you find on EWG website, you find a lot of scary looking red flags. The problem with this assessment is that it is rated based on 100% usage.
For example, using a product made of 100% SLS is not good. However, if the product only uses 0.1% SLS and the other 99.9% are quality ingredients, there is nothing to worry about because it has been diluted so much.
It's like going for a swim in the ocean. You know that little kiddies have pee'd in there or there are other chemicals in the water. But because it is so diluted, it has no effect on you.
However, we still believe in giving customers what they want. So we created our liquid deodorizers to use naturally derived ingredients to keep the products microbial-free and stable.
Our product contains natural caprylic acid and lauric acid (made from coconut oil fatty acids) and propanediol (made from renewable corn sugar fermentation which is natural, skin-friendly preservative-boosting humectant for all kinds of formulations).
Do NOT believe any company or product that claims it is preservative free. They are false claims. Anything that does not contain a preservative will rot/perish within a week of manufacture. If such a product is used, it will cause devastating results.