While the hard water stain cleaner can be used in the kitchen and bathroom, it can also be used for outdoor cleaning. It’s a versatile liquid cleanser that can easily clean rust stains, limescale, dirt and more.
Outdoor Cleaning (scrub away stains with ease):
- Outside surface of BBQ
- Stainless steel fixtures
- Brass fixtures
- Cars, bikes, and boats
- Tools, and sporting equipment
How to use the hard water stain liquid cleaner:
- Shake the bottle before using
- Directly apply the liquid on the surface using a cloth or scrubber
- Scrub the stain
- Let it sit for 30 seconds for tougher stains
- Scrub it again
- Rinse thoroughly with warm soapy water
- Wipe dry
Do note that this could etch or dull delicate and shiny surfaces. Be sure to test it out on a small hidden area of the surface first and let it sit for a bit. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
This is a better solution to scrub away stains than baking soda with white vinegar, baking soda with water, or lemon juice solution.