Your floors are one of the first things people notice when they enter your home, it's important to keep them clean.
Here we will share the best way to keep them clean and spotless.
6 Steps to Clean Grout
1) First wipe down the grout with hot water. This removes surface dirt and grime.
2) Next spray a cleaning solution on the grout. If you do not have some you can make your own.
Make a 50-50 mix of vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray on the grout and let sit for 5 minutes.
3) Scrub with our power grout brush. Of course we recommend our grout brush for the job, as it is specially designed for the task. But you can use a toothbrush or other small brush if you wish, you just may need a lot more elbow grease. Do not use a metal brush as it can scratch your tile and knock out pieces of grout.
4) Rinse and dry thoroughly to make sure you don't leave any water behind to pool in the grout.
5) For really stubborn grout stains, mix a paste of two parts baking soda and one part water. Apply it to the stain and let it sit overnight. Then scrub with a brush. Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly when done.
6) Once your done cleaning let the grout dry for 24 hours then apply a grout sealer. The sealer should be applied yearly. Our grout brush will help your sealed grout look like new every time you clean.