Why Body Wash for Sensitive Skin Is Better than Bar Soap
Most of us use bar soap when bathing, but if you have noticed that your skin is becoming irritated or dry, it might be that you have dry or sensitive skin.
Although bar soaps do help with cleansing the skin of impurities, they might be too harsh when used on sensitive skin.
A better alternative here is to use a body wash for sensitive skin and what better brand to use than The Crown Choice Body Wash for Sensitive and Dry Skin.
Why Bar Soap Is Not Good for Sensitive Skin
We are so used to washing with soap that not being able to use one seems unnatural. But there are several reasons why switching to the best body wash for sensitive skin is recommended. Here are a few worth noting:
- It weakens the skin. A harsh soap can literally remove the protective layer of the skin. This leads to the skin being prone to inflammation, itching, and even dryness.
- It makes you break out even more. Washing your face with traditional bar soap can actually cause your skin to break out even more. This is because the soap can cause dryness and even can lead to clogged pores.
- It strips natural oils. Another downside to using bar soaps is that it does strip away the natural oils that the skin produces.
How Can a Body Wash for Sensitive Skin Be Good for You?
Many have been touting the use of the best body wash for dry skin over traditional bar soap, but what exactly makes this a great alternative?
- It cleanses and conditions skin over time. There are body washes that are effective in removing impurities from the skin while delivering moisturizing properties too. What this means is that they are less drying than traditional bar soap.
- It is convenient to use. Another advantage to using a body wash is that it is convenient to use. Simply pump the bottle for a few squirts placed on a sponge and rub gently on the skin. Bar soaps, on the other hand, can become a breeding ground for bacteria as it is constantly exposed to the air.
- It is less abrasive. Another reason why using the best body wash for dry sensitive skin is much better is that it is not abrasive as a bar soap. This means that there will be less irritation occurring particularly those who have sensitivity to dry skin.
How to Make Your Own Organic Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
Is it possible for you to make your own body wash for sensitive skin? After all, you want to be in control over what you use on your skin, right? Well, Natural Beauty has a great recipe that you can make if you want to go DIY when it comes to making an organic body wash for sensitive skin.
- ⅓ cup of raw honey
- ⅓ cup of melted coconut oil
- 15 to 20 drops of essential oil
- ¾ cup of castile soap
Step 1: Get a measuring cup and pour ⅓ cup of raw honey.
Step 2: Add ⅓ cup of melted coconut oil
Note: Choose extra virgin coconut oil as it has more moisturizing effects.
Step 3: Add 15 to 20 drops of your choice of essential oils into the mix. You can try orange to perk you or go with lavender and rose for a more luxurious feel.
Step 4: Slowly add the ¾ cup of castile soap.
Step 5: Stir the ingredients gently using a spoon.
Step 6: Transfer your mixture into a pump bottle.
Save Your Skin with the Crown Choice Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
Nourish your dry, sensitive skin with The Crown Choice body wash for sensitive skin. What makes this a great product to use on sensitive skin is the fact that it doesn’t have any harsh ingredients in it. All ingredients are sourced naturally to ensure that they cleanse the skin without triggering any irritation.
Everything is balanced in this best body wash for sensitive skin from its pH balance, to the use of essential oils, you won’t find another well-crafted body wash like this one.
Get to know more about The Crown Choice best body wash for dry sensitive skin here and start treating your skin more gently!